Zinwave offers cutting-edge technology to meet the ever-increasing demand for reliable in-building wireless connectivity.
No matter what industry or building type you work in, you can’t do business without reliable wireless communications and data connections.
When your employees struggle to get online or waste time managing dropped calls, your customer experience suffers, potentially chipping away at your revenue. Zinwave has the perfect solution to solve all your in-building wireless coverage problems.
Besides, cellular signals were not designed to penetrate walls. Our single hardware layer is super flexible, and as easy to install as WiFi. Zinwave has innovated a simple five-component solution streamlining design, installation, and maintenance. Plus, it is the most reliable system on the market.
Why Choose Zinwave's Hybrid DAS Solution?
Key Advantages of Zinwave's Hybrid DAS:
- Reduced Infrastructure Needs: Minimize the clutter and costs with fewer antennas and less cabling.
- Enhanced Power Output: Experience superior coverage and signal strength with 25dBm output units.
- Streamlined Installation: Our solution simplifies the deployment process, saving time and resources.
- Consistent and Reliable Coverage: Ensure that every corner of your space has strong and reliable signal reception.
Zinwave's Hybrid DAS solution not only offers a more efficient and powerful system but also brings practical benefits that make it a superior choice in today's market. Embrace the future of connectivity with Zinwave.
Different DAS Technologies
Zinwave Product Overview
Unitivity 5000 Solution Components
- Receives and directs signals from the RF source(s)
- Converts RF to optical and distributes signal to Remote or Secondary Hubs.
- Connects up to 8 Remote units, Secondary Hubs
- Provides interface to RF signal source
- Up to four service modules can be deployed in the Primary Hub
- Hot swappable
- Connects fiber links from Primary Hub to Secondary Hubs or Remote Units
- Up to eight optical modules can be deployed in the Primary Hub
- Hot swappable
- Adds coverage or extends the reach of the system
- Connects to Primary Hub via fiber
- Provides optical and power connections for up to 8 Remote Units, without additional modules
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, Public Safety as well as 2-way radio simultaneously
- Unintrusive – mount above ceiling tiles or out of sight locations
- Mount in any orientation and supplied with plug-in mounting bracket
The Benefits of Ultra-wideband in a Streamlined Deployment
Low total cost of ownership with high long-term value.
150MHz to 5GHz
Up to 80% space savings
17% better energy efficiency
Built-in power supply for fewer parts
Universal mounting bracket for easier installation
Fiber-based delivery for longer runs and fewer roof penetrations
Scalable and easy to adapt for future needs