Vehicle Signal Booster: Never Lose Touch with Your Fleet
- 21 Apr, 2020
Signal boosters for transportation and Vehicle fleet
We live in a world that needs to stay connected. And if you are in the delivery or transportation industry – then staying connected is essential. A large part of your business’s success, from production to delivery, lies on the road – the long ‘in-between’ stage! Effectively managing a fleet of vehicles en route has a huge impact on your business’s productivity, efficiency, and overall security. You simply cannot afford to lose touch with your drivers (quite literally!) as connectivity issues are the reality of the road. This is why a vehicle signal booster is your answer.
When your drivers are travelling long distances, in and out of rural and urban areas, there is a high chance that they will lose signal and connection. Wherever they are on the road, they need constant mobile access. A signal booster will help you tackle the two main problems hindering reliable connectivity:
- Interference from external obstructions in busy urban areas.
- Distance from cell towers in rural and remote areas.
These challenges result in poor reception, dropped calls, undelivered or unreceived texts, and slow or unreliable internet.
Bolton Technical offers signal booster solutions for your delivery vehicles, wherever they are, according to your business’s specific needs:
- If you are monitoring your drivers and vehicles (driver behaviour, route history, etc) in real-time, you need constant and steady connectivity.
- If you rely on digital technology for real-time proof of delivery and invoicing, you need a device that is always connected.
- If you or your drivers are uploading or downloading data on the go, you need reliable internet speed.
- If your drivers rely on GPS by monitoring congested routes to avoid traffic, they require consistent access to data.
- If drivers need to be in communication with head office or the delivery contact, they require reliable network service.
- Clearer calls
- Delivered/received texts
- Longer-lasting battery life
- Constant coverage
- Better reception
- Faster downloads and uploads
- Stronger signal strength
- Fast internet
- Less network loss in dead zones
Staying connected empowers you to manage your fleet with increased efficiency, productivity, and better turnaround time – all while ensuring the security of your employees.
But be aware – not all signal boosters are created equal! There are a lot of untrustworthy signal boosters on the market. Do your research to make sure you are buying the very best. Find out how to make a decision you won’t regret!
Find out more about our weBoost Drive AM100-Pro Booster kit. It is a signal booster, designed for vehicles, that reaches further and bypasses obstructions. It is compatible with and 3G, LTE, and 4G on any device and with any South African mobile network.
(We’re still open in the lockdown, and ready to deliver vehicle kits!)